Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Opening Track

I'm totally aware most people that have somehow stumbled onto this page have seen the title of the blog and are probably thinking "ugh, not another blog written by some emo kid who is closed minded in his music tastes and started the blog mid-sentenced so he can't write for shit". Well guess what, you are WRONG! I'm not a kid.



Not me, but close.


You probably just read that paragraph and thought "ugh this guy has lame jokes too, i hate this guy". Yeah, well I hate you too, I hate the lame generic T-Shirt that you're wearing thats a bright colour with a faded "vintage" print that says something ridiculous like "1979 Havana Matador Competition". I hate that you smoked weed all through school and University, yet you still have a better job than me. But most of all, I hate your taste in music.


Your Reflection? or a picture to break up the paragraph?

This blog will be dedicated to the absolute worst in music. So, if you are into focusing on the positives or are into the following types of music:


Acid Jazz
Alternative
Ambient
Avantgarde
Blues
Breakbeat
Celtic
Chanson
Chorus
Christmas
Classical
Comedy
Country
Dance
Dance: Pop
Darkwave
disco
Drum & Bass
Easy Listening
Electronic
Electronic: Progressive
Ethnic
Folk
funk
Gospel
Gothic
Hardcore
House
Indie
Industrial
Instrumental
Jazz
Jungle
Latin
Metal
Metal: Alternative
Metal: Death,Black
Metal: Heavy-Metal
Metal: Power
Metal: Progressive
Metal: Thrash
New Age
New Wave
Pop
Pop: Japan
Punk

r&b
Soul
Rap

Hip-Hop
Reggae
Retro
Rock
Rock & Roll
ROck: Alternative
Rock: Blues
Rock: Electronic
Rock: Folk-Rock
Rock: Gothic
Rock: Hard-Rock
Rock: Instrumental
Rock: Pop-Rock
Rock: Progressive
Rock: Psychedelic
Rock: Soft Rock
Rock: Sympho
Ska
Techno
Trance
Trance: Psychedelic
Trip-Hop
Vocal


Then you will not enjoy this blog.

Potential Audience for this blog.

Starting soon, I will actually write real entires. I won't give away who I will be reviewing first, however I will give you two clues.

1. She is a piece of shit.
2. She is a major cause of the current eardrum fail epidemic the world is currently experiencing.

2 comments: